- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation. This draft has since been made as a UK Statutory Instrument: The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 No. 3319
1. Date application received.
2. Hirer’s name and address, and location of employment if different.
3. Details of the position(s) the hirer seeks to fill.
4. Duration or likely duration of work.
5. Experience, training, ability, qualifications, and authorisation required by the hirer, by law, or by any professional body; and any other conditions attaching to the position(s) the hirer seeks to fill.
6. The terms offered in respect of the position(s) the hirer seeks to fill.
7. Copy of the terms between the agency or employment business and the hirer, and any document recording any variation thereto.
8. Names of work-seekers introduced or supplied.
9. Details of enquiries under regulations 18 and 20 about the hirer and the position the hirer seeks to fill, with copies of all relevant documents and dates of their receipt.
10. Details of each resulting engagement and date from which it takes effect.
11. Dates of requests by the agency or employment business for fees or other payment from the hirer and of receipt of such fees or other payments, and copies of statements or invoices.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.