- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation and has not yet been made as a UK Statutory Instrument.
12. (1) At their first ordinary meeting in each year the Trustees must elect one of their number to be chairman of their meetings.
(2) The Trustees present at a meeting must elect one of their number to chair the meeting if the chairman is not present or the office of chairman is vacant.
13. The Trustees may appoint a secretary. The office may be held by—
(1) a Trustee (who must not receive any reward for acting and who may be dismissed as secretary at any time); or
(2) some other suitable person (who may be employed upon such reasonable terms, including terms as to notice, as the Trustees think fit).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.