- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation and has not yet been made as a UK Statutory Instrument.
7. A Member of the Council shall cease to be a Member if he or she:
(1) is disqualified from acting as a charity trustee by virtue of section 72 of the Charities Act 1993; or
(2) becomes incapable (in the opinion of the Council) by reason of illness, injury or mental disorder of managing his or her own affairs; or
(3) is absent without the permission of the Council from all of their meetings held within a period of 12 months and the Council resolves that his or her office be vacated; or
(4) gives not less than one month’s notice in writing of his or her intention to resign (but only if at least seven Members of the Council will remain in office when the notice of resignation is to take effect).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.