- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation and has not yet been made as a UK Statutory Instrument.
7. A Member of the Council shall cease to be a Member if he or she:
(1) is disqualified from acting as a charity trustee by virtue of section 72 of the Charities Act 1993; or
(2) becomes incapable (in the opinion of the Council) by reason of illness, injury or mental disorder of managing his or her own affairs; or
(3) is absent without the permission of the Council from all of their meetings held within a period of 12 months and the Council resolves that his or her office be vacated; or
(4) gives not less than one month’s notice in writing of his or her intention to resign (but only if at least seven Members of the Council will remain in office when the notice of resignation is to take effect).