- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation and has not yet been made as a UK Statutory Instrument.
23. (1) In Article 4(a)(ii) for “Measure” insert “Act”.
(2) In Article 5(1) for sub-paragraph (a) substitute–
“(a)in the case of an order made by the Secretary of State with respect to any transferred matter (within the meaning of the Northern Ireland Act 1998), to such officer of the department which is responsible for the submission of the draft order to the Secretary of State as the Minister of that department directs;”.
(3) In Schedule 1 in Part I for the entry “The chief executive member” substitute–
“The First Minister and deputy First Minister acting jointly.”.
(4) In Schedule 1 in Part I in the entry beginning “Any Northern Ireland department” for “Head” substitute “Minister”.
(5) In Schedule 1 in Part II in the entry beginning “Any Northern Ireland department” for “Head” substitute “Minister”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.