2. Each responsible body must have arrangements in place for the matters described in section 15(3) of the Act.
3.—(1) Each responsible body must appoint a feedback and complaints officer to manage the arrangements.
(2) The functions of the feedback and complaints officer may be performed personally or by a person authorised by the relevant responsible body to act on the feedback and complaints officer’s behalf.
(3) Each relevant NHS body must appoint a feedback and complaints manager, to ensure compliance with the arrangements, and in particular to ensure that the feedback, comments, concerns or complaints received are monitored with a view to improving the performance of functions.
(4) The functions of the feedback and complaints manager must be performed by the person who acts as the chief executive of the relevant NHS body, or by an appropriately senior person authorised by the relevant NHS body to act on the chief executive’s behalf.
4. Any person who is, or is likely to be affected by an act or omission of a responsible body is specified for the purposes of section 15(3)(a)(ii) of the Act.