- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Scottish Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the Official Statistics (Scotland) Amendment Order 2012 and comes into force on the day after the day on which it is made.
2. For article 2 (official statistics) of the Official Statistics (Scotland) Order 2008(1) substitute—
“2.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2), wholly Scottish devolved statistics(2) produced, or to be produced, by the persons listed in the Schedule are specified as official statistics for the purposes of section 6(1)(b) of the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007.
(2) In relation to Sustrans Limited(3), only statistics produced, or to be produced, on behalf of the Scottish Ministers are so specified.”.
3. In the Schedule to the Official Statistics (Scotland) Order 2008, where alphabetically appropriate, insert the persons listed in the Schedule to this Order.
A member of the Scottish Executive
St Andrew’s House,
31st May 2012
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: