- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. (1) This regulation has effect where a hearing is to be held for the purpose of disposing of an appeal.
(2) The proper officer must fix the time and place of the hearing and, not less than 28 days (or such shorter time as the parties may agree) before the date so fixed, send to each party a notice that the hearing is to be at such time and at such place or notify them in such other manner as he or she thinks fit.
(3) The adjudicator may alter the time and place of any hearing and the proper officer must, not less than 7 days (or such shorter time as the parties may agree) before the date on which the hearing is then to be held, send to each party notice of the time and place of the hearing as altered or notify them in such other manner as he or she thinks fit.
(4) This regulation applies to an adjourned hearing but, if the time and place of the adjourned hearing are announced before the adjournment, no further notice is required.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: