- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010 (Commencement No. 2) Order 2010.
2. In this Order, “the Act” means the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010.
3. (1) Subject to paragraph (2), the day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions of the Act specified in column 1 of the table in the Schedule to this Order (the subject matter of which is specified in column 2 of that table) is 1st October 2010.
(2) Where a purpose is specified in column 3 of that table, a provision mentioned in column 1 comes into force in accordance with paragraph (1) only for that purpose.
A member of the Scottish Executive
St Andrew’s House,
8th September 2010
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: