- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Scottish Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010 (Commencement No. 1) Order 2010.
2. In this Order, “the Act” means the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010.
3.—(1) The day appointed for the coming into force of sections 36 to 43 of, and schedules 9 and 10 to, the Act (which establishes Creative Scotland etc.) is 1st July 2010.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), the day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions of the Act specified in column 1 of the table in the Schedule to this Order (the subject matter of which is specified in column 2 of that table) is 1st August 2010.
(3) Where a purpose is specified in column 3 of that table, a provision mentioned in column 1 comes into force in accordance with paragraph (2) only for that purpose.
Authorised to sign by the Scottish Ministers
St Andrew’s House,
4th June 2010
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: