- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5.—(1) Each licensing authority is to give notice in accordance with this article to every person who appears to the licensing authority likely, on the transition date, to be the holder of a 2000 Order licence or an applicant for such a licence.
(2) Notice under paragraph (1) is to advise the recipient—
(a)of the transition date;
(b)of the consequences in general terms of the implementation of the provisions under the 2006 Act; and
(c)where guidance is accessible.
(3) The requirement to give notice may be satisfied by electronic means.
(4) Where it is practicable to do so, notice is to be given no later than one month before the transition date, and in other cases the licensing authority shall give notice as soon as is reasonably possible.
(5) A failure by a licensing authority to give notice does not affect the application of this Order to a 2000 Order licence or an application for such a licence.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: