- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Schedule 2 to the 2009 Act (accruing resources of the Scottish Administration which may be used without individual limit) is amended in accordance with paragraphs (2) to (7).
(2) In Part 1 (First Minister’s portfolio), for the overall amount of “£30,000,000” substitute “£33,000,000”.
(3) In Part 2 (finance and sustainable growth portfolio)—
(a)after item 12 with corresponding purpose, insert—
|“13. Interest on Scottish Water post Devolution voted loans||Expenditure on Scottish Water|
|14. Interest on ferry vessel loans on post Devolution voted loans||Expenditure on ferry services in Scotland”; and|
(b)for the overall amount of “£224,000,000” substitute “£200,000,000”.
(4) In Part 3 (health and wellbeing portfolio)—
(a)in column 1, in item 4 omit “from local authorities”;
(b)in column 1, in item 5 omit “from local authorities”; and
(c)for the overall amount of “£3,000,000,000” substitute “£1,200,000,000”.
(5) In Part 4 (education and lifelong learning portfolio), for the overall amount of “£74,000,000” substitute “£143,000,000”.
(6) In Part 6 (rural affairs and the environment portfolio)—
(a)after item 6 with corresponding purpose, insert—
|“7. Interest on Crofters Commission post Devolution voted loans||Expenditure on rural services”; and|
(b)for the overall amount of “£560,000,000” substitute “£660,000,000”.
(7) In Part 7 (Scottish Executive (administration))—
(a)in column 1, in item 1, at the end insert “; payment from Scottish Parliament for Ministerial pay increase”; and
(b)for the overall amount of “£27,700,000” substitute “£33,600,000”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: