- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
23. (1) Each feed authority shall execute and enforce the Import Provisions in its area in relation to feed.
(2) The feed authority is designated as the competent authority for the purposes of the provisions of Regulation 669/2009 apart from Article 19 in so far as those provisions apply in relation to relevant feed law.
(3) A feed authority’s designation as a competent authority pursuant to paragraph (2) shall extend to its area only.
(4) The Agency is designated as the competent authority for the purposes of Article 19 of Regulation 669/2009 in so far as it applies to relevant feed law.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: