- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) Provisions of the Climate Change (Scotland) Act 2009 come into force as follows.
(2) The following provisions come into force on 31st October 2009—
(a)sections 1 to 24, 26, 33 to 43, 53 to 55, 57 to 62, 74 to 95, 97 and 98;
(b)section 99, but only insofar as it relates to the provisions of schedule 2 mentioned in sub‑paragraph (c); and
(c)paragraphs 1, 2 and 7 of schedule 2.
(3) Sections 63 to 69 and 71 to 73 come into force on 1st April 2010.
(4) Sections 44 to 52 come into force on 1st January 2011.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: