- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) Until its revocation by Part 2 of schedule 3 to the 2008 Act, regulation 2(1) of the Public Health (Aircraft) (Scotland) Regulations 1971(1) (interpretation) has effect as follows.
(2) Omit the definition of “designated medical officer”.
(3) After the definition of “Health Board” insert—
““health board competent person” means a person designated by a health board under section 3(1) of the Public Health etc. (Scotland) Act 2008;”.
(4) In the definition of “medical officer”, for “designated medical officer” substitute “health board competent person”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: