- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2.—(1) The Looked After Children (Scotland) Regulations 2009(1) are amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 33(1)(b) (fostering and kinship care allowances) for “1993” substitute “1995”.
(3) In regulations 45(1) (review of the child’s case: child placed with kinship carer, foster carer or in a residential establishment) and 46(1) (local authority visits: child in placement) omit “by a local authority”.
(4) In regulation 48(2) (arrangements with registered fostering services)—
(a)omit “II, III,” and “XI and XII”;
(b)after “VI,” insert “VII,”; and
(c)after “VIII” for “,” substitute “and”.
(5) In Schedule 3 (information as to prospective foster carer or kinship carer and other members of the household and family)—
(a)in paragraph 1—
(i)after “marital” insert “or civil partnership”; and
(ii)after “marriage” insert “and civil partnership”;
(b)in paragraph 2 after “foster” insert “or kinship”;
(c)in paragraph 9 for “relative” substitute “kinship”;
(d)in paragraph 11 for “foster” where it second occurs substitute “become a foster or kinship carer”; and
(e)in paragraphs 13 and 14 after “foster” where it second occurs in each paragraph insert “or kinship”.
(6) In paragraph 7 of Schedule 4 (matters and obligations to be covered in foster and kinship placement agreements) at the end insert “or 6”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: