- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6.—(1) Any representations made in relation to a proposal by the Scottish Ministers to take entry to land shall only be representations for the purposes of this Order if–
(a)subject to paragraph (2), received by the Scottish Ministers on or before the expiry date for representations;
(b)made in writing;
(c)they state the grounds of the representations;
(d)they indicate who is making the representations; and
(e)they provide an address to which any correspondence relating to the representations may be sent.
(2) The Scottish Ministers may in any particular case where they consider it appropriate to do so allow further time for making any representations beyond the expiry date for representations.
(3) The Scottish Ministers may send a copy of any representations they have received to any person and invite comments, in writing, from that person within such period as the Scottish Ministers may specify.
(4) The Scottish Ministers may, upon request, provide any person with a copy of any representations made by others.
(5) The Scottish Ministers may send a copy of any comments they have received pursuant to this article to any person and may invite any further comments, in writing, from that person within such period as the Scottish Ministers may specify.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: