- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
15. (1) Following delivery of the report (or any interim report) under section 24(1) of the Act, but at any time prior to publication under section 25 of the Act, the chairman must give a copy of the report (or interim report) which is to be published to–
(a)any core participant; and
(b)a core participant’s recognised legal representative, if any.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), the contents of the report (or any interim report) are to be treated as subject to an obligation of confidence owed to the chairman by each person who has received a copy of the report by virtue of paragraph (1).
(3) Paragraph (2) applies only until the report (or interim report) has been published by the chairman.
(4) A breach of the obligation referred to in paragraph (2) is actionable by the chairman.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: