- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13.—(1) Where a permit is lost, stolen or damaged, the holder may apply to the Licensing Board for a copy.
(2) An application under paragraph (1) must be accompanied by a fee of £15.
(3) A Licensing Board must grant an application under this regulation if satisfied–
(a)that the permit has been lost, stolen or damaged; and
(b)where the permit has been lost or stolen, that the loss or theft has been reported to the police.
(4) As soon as reasonably practicable after granting an application under this regulation, a Licensing Board is to issue a copy of the permit certified by it as a true copy.
(5) A copy of a permit issued under paragraph (4) is to be treated as if it were the permit.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: