Amendment of mandatory conditions of premises licences
2. After paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, insert–
“Notices – admission of persons under 18
11. (1) The condition specified in this paragraph applies only in the case of premises on which alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises.
(2) There is to be displayed so that it is reasonably visible to customers entering the premises a sign of at least A4 size which–
(a)states that persons under the age of 18 are not permitted on the premises; or
(b)states that such persons are permitted on the premises or on such parts of the premises as are specified on the sign.
Baby changing facilities
12. (1) The condition specified in this paragraph applies only in the case of premises–
(a)which are not–
(iii)a moveable structure; or
(iv)used wholly or mainly for the purposes referred to in section 125(1);
(b)on which alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises; and
(c)to which children under the age of 5 are to be admitted.
(2) There are to be on the premises facilities for baby changing which are to be accessible to persons of either gender.”.