- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Planning etc. (Scotland) Act 2006 (Commencement No. 2) Order 2007.
(2) In this Order–
“the Act” means the Planning etc. (Scotland) Act 2006; and
“the Schedule” means the Schedule to this Order.
2. (1) Section 16(a) (manner in which applications for planning permission are dealt with etc.) of the Act shall come into force on 1st March 2007.
(2) The provisions of the Act which are specified in column 1 of the Schedule (and the subject matter of which is described in column 2 of the Schedule) shall, subject to paragraph (3), come into force on 1st April 2007 for all purposes.
(3) Where a particular purpose is specified in column 3 of the Schedule in relation to any provision, that provision shall come into force on 1st April 2007 only for that purpose.
Authorised to sign by the Scottish Ministers
St Andrew’s House,
28th February 2007
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: