- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Scottish Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
32.—(1) The Scottish Ministers may, if they consider necessary, review the extent of any protection or surveillance zone declared.
(2) In determining the geographical extent of a protection zone and a surveillance zone, the Scottish Ministers shall take into account administrative boundaries, natural barriers, supervision facilities and information as to probable dispersion of the disease virus by air or other means.
(3) Any premises which are partly inside and partly outside a protection zone shall be deemed to be wholly inside that zone.
(4) Any premises (except premises which are also partly inside a protection zone) which are partly inside and partly outside a surveillance zone shall be deemed to be wholly inside that zone.
(5) Any protection zone or surveillance zone is an infected area for the purposes of the Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: