- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) The Act of Sederunt (Summary Applications, Statutory Applications and Appeals etc. Rules) 1999(1) shall be amended in accordance with sub-paragraph (2).
(2) In Chapter 3, after Part XXIX (risk of sexual harm orders)(2), there shall be inserted the following:–
3.30.1. In this Part “the Act” means the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003(3).
3.30.2. (1) An application under section 293 of the Act (removal order to place of safety) shall be lodged with the sheriff clerk who shall fix a date for hearing the application.
(2) An order fixing a hearing shall be intimated in such manner and within such timescales as may be prescribed by the sheriff.
3.30.3. (1) An application under section 295 of the Act (recall or variation of removal order) shall be lodged with the sheriff clerk who shall fix a date for hearing the application.
(2) An order fixing a hearing shall be intimated by the sheriff clerk in such manner and within such timescales as may be prescribed by the sheriff.
3.30.4. (1) Where the sheriff principal to whom an appeal is made remits the appeal to the Court of Session under section 320 of the Act (appeals), the sheriff clerk shall, within four days after the sheriff principal has pronounced the interlocutor remitting the appeal to the Court of Session, transmit the process to the Deputy Principal Clerk of Session.
(2) On transmitting the process under paragraph (1), the sheriff clerk shall–
(a)send written notice of the remit and transmission of the process to each party; and
(b)certify on the interlocutor sheet that he has done so.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: