- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Water Environment (Controlled Activities) (Scotland) Regulations 2005.
(2) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4) these Regulations shall come into force on 1st April 2006.
(3) Regulation 54 shall come into force for the purposes of paragraphs 7 and 8 of Schedule 10 only, on 1st July 2005.
(4) Regulation 54 for all other purposes, and the remainder of Schedule 10, shall come into force on 1st October 2005.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: