- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Primary Medical Services (Scotland) Act 2004 (Commencement) Order 2004.
(2) In this Order–
“the 1978 Act” means the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978(1);
“the 2004 Act” means the Primary Medical Services (Scotland) Act 2004; and
“the Interpretation Order” means the Scotland Act 1998 (Transitory and Transitional Provisions) (Publication and Interpretation etc. of Acts of the Scottish Parliament) Order 1999(2).
2. (1) The day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions of the 2004 Act specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Order, but only for the purposes specified in column 2 of that Schedule, is 13th February 2004.
(2) Paragraph (1) is without prejudice to paragraph 10 of Schedule 1 to the Interpretation Order (anticipatory exercise of powers).
(3) The day appointed for the coming into force of all of the provisions of the 2004 Act, in so far as not already in force, is 1st April 2004.
A member of the Scottish Executive
St Andrew’s House, Edinburgh
12th February 2004
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: