- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
31. (1) The DAS administrator shall send notice in writing to the money adviser for the debtor of the approval or rejection of the application for approval of a debt payment programme.
(2) Where an application for approval of a programme is rejected, the DAS administrator shall specify the reason for the rejection.
(3) Where an application for approval of a programme is approved–
(a)the DAS administrator shall intimate in writing to the money adviser any condition attached under regulation 30; and
(b)the approval shall have effect in accordance with regulation 28(2).
(4) The money adviser shall intimate–
(a)the approval of an application–
(i)to the debtor;
(ii)in form 5, to each creditor known to the adviser;
(iii)the clerk of a court that has made–
(aa)a conjoined arrestment order; or
(bb)an order or direction specified in regulation 26(2)(f)(ii) and (iii);
(iv)where payments are to be made under an earnings arrestment, to the employer of the debtor; and
(v)the payments distributor; or
(b)the rejection of an application–
(i)to the debtor;
(ii)to each creditor known to the adviser; and
(iii)the payments distributor.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: