- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) This article applies where a trial diet has been fixed for a date on or after 1st February 2005 but before 1st April 2005 and the trial does not proceed on that date.
(2) Where the High Court appoints a further trial diet for a date after 31st March 2005 it may, if it is satisfied that it is appropriate to do so, indicate that the diet is to be a floating diet for the purposes of section 83A of the 1995 Act.
(3) Where section 81(5)(a)(i) of the 1995 Act applies (as amended by the 2004 Act) it shall be read without reference to the word “further”.
(4) The application of the 1995 Act (as amended by the 2004 Act) in circumstances to which this article applies shall not have the effect of requiring a preliminary hearing to commence within a period of 11 months of the first appearance of the accused on petition in respect of the offence.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: