- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7. (1) The Scottish Ministers may at any time direct a responsible authority to send to them a copy of any plan or programme which–
(a)is being prepared;
(b)has been adopted; or
(c)has been submitted to the legislative procedure for the purposes of its adoption,
by the responsible authority, and in respect of which the requirements of these Regulations have not been carried out.
(2) The Scottish Ministers shall consider any plan or programme sent to them in accordance with paragraph (1), together with such information relating to it as they may reasonably require the responsible authority to provide.
(3) Where the Scottish Ministers consider that the plan or programme falls within–
(a)regulation 9(a) or (b), direct the responsible authority to carry out an assessment in accordance with Part 3 of these Regulations;
(b)regulation 9(c) or 10, direct the responsible authority to carry out a determination in accordance with regulation 13(1).
(4) A responsible authority shall comply with any direction given to it under paragraph (1) or (3).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: