- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) An applicant for a period approval shall deliver to the authority an application in writing to include–
(a)the name and address of the applicant; and
(b)a description of the place where it is intended that civil marriages will be solemnised sufficient to identify that place and to allow the authority to inspect it and, in the case of a vessel or vehicle, a description of that vessel or vehicle and the location at which it may be inspected.
(2) If the authority so requires, a fee, or an amount on account of that fee, determined in accordance with regulation 13, must accompany the application.
(3) The applicant shall provide the authority with such additional information as the authority may reasonably require in order to determine the application.
(4) The authority may, if it considers it to be appropriate after receiving the application, arrange for the place to be inspected.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: