- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The name of the operator of the service and the number of its PSV operator’s licence or community bus permit (if any).
2. The principal starting point and finishing point of the service.
3. An indication of whether or not the service consists of excursions or tours.
4. A description of the route, and of any modifications of the route for the purpose of particular journeys, which is sufficient to identify the roads to be traversed, accompanied by a map showing those roads.
5. The route number of the service.
6. Details of stopping arrangements, including whether all indicated and generally recognised stops on the route will be used and if not what the stopping arrangements will be.
7. An indication of any of the stopping places where the vehicles used on the service will stand for longer than the time required to pick up or set down passengers.
8. A description of any reversing manoeuvres and other manoeuvres that will result in a vehicle returning along any part of its route.
9. The date on which the service is to start.
10. A timetable for the service, indicating the days in the year when the service will be provided and the proposed times of individual services at principal points on the route, save when the service interval is 10 minutes or less when a statement of that fact may be given.
11. In the case of an excursion or tour, then in substitution for the information required by paragraphs 4, 6 and 10 of this Schedule, the following may be provided:
(a)an outline of the route indicating the points (if any other than the starting point) at which passengers are to be taken up;
(b)the period or periods of the year during which the service is to be operated; and
(c)the maximum number of vehicle departures to be made on any one day.
12. In any case where paragraph 11 of this Schedule does not apply and, because of the nature of the proposed service, it is not possible to provide the information required by paragraphs 2, 4 or 10 of this Schedule, such further particulars of the service as may be required to provide a complete description of it.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: