- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Scottish Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
5.—(1) SEPA may require any application or type of application made to it under any provision of these Regulations to be made on an application form made available by it, in writing or in an electronic form acceptable to SEPA.
(2) An application form made available by SEPA under paragraph (1) shall specify the information required by it to determine the application, which shall include any information required to be contained in the application by the provision of these Regulations under which the application is made.
(3) Where SEPA makes available an application form under paragraph (1) in relation to the making of applications to it under a provision of these Regulations, any application made to it under that provision shall be made on that form.
(4) Where an application which is required to be accompanied by a fee, map or plan is sent electronically, the fee, map or plan may be sent to SEPA separately from the application but the application shall not be treated as having being received by SEPA until the fee, map or plan has also been received.
(5) An application made under these Regulations may be withdrawn at any time before it is determined.
(6) It shall be the duty of SEPA to follow developments in best available techniques.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.