- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Regulation 16(3), Schedule 4 paragraphs 3(3), 4(3), and 4(4)
1. If the bulk consists of seed potatoes comprising more than one consignment, or associated with more than one certificate of classification, it shall be divided so that each consignment or, as the case may be, the quantity of potatoes associated with each certificate constitutes a separate lot and each lot shall be separately sampled.
2. Where the total quantity of seed potatoes being sampled separately does not exceed 50 kg, all the seed potatoes shall be examined.
3. Where the total quantity of seed potatoes being sampled separately exceeds 50kg but does not exceed 5 tonnes, a sample of at least 5 per cent of the weight of the quantity or 50kg, whichever is the greater, shall be selected at random.
4. Where the total quantity of seed potatoes being sampled separately exceeds 5 tonnes, a sample of at least 250kg shall be selected at random.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: