- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Civil Legal Aid (Financial Conditions) (Scotland) Regulations 2000 and shall come into force on 10th April 2000.
(2) In these Regulations, “the Act” means the Legal Aid (Scotland) Act 1986.
2. These Regulations shall apply only in relation to any case where an application for civil legal aid is made to the Scottish Legal Aid Board on or after 10th April 2000.
3. For the yearly amount of £8,751 specified in section 15(1) of the Act(1), there shall be substituted the yearly amount of £8,891.
4. For the yearly amount of £2,680 specified in section 17(2)(a) of the Act(2), there shall be substituted the yearly amount of £2,723.
5. The Civil Legal Aid (Financial Conditions) (Scotland) Regulations 1999(3) are hereby revoked except in relation to any case where an application for civil legal aid is made to the Scottish Legal Aid Board before 10th April 2000.
A member of the Scottish Executive
St Andrew’s House,
7th April 2000
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: