- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Scottish Dental Practice Board Amendment Regulations 1999 and shall come into force on 1st October 1999.
2. In these Regulations “the principal Regulations” means The Scottish Dental Practice Board Regulations 1997(1).
3. In regulation 2 of the principal Regulations (interpretation)–
(a)after the definition of “estimate” there is inserted–
““Health Board” means a Health Board constituted under section 2 of the Act;”;
(b)after the definition of “member” there is inserted–
““primary care NHS trust” means an NHS trust to which certain functions referred to in section 12AA(a) of the Act are delegated by the Health Board.”(2).
4. In regulation 8 of the principal Regulations (termination of tenure of office) in paragraph (3)(a) for the words “if he has failed to attend a meeting of the Board in” there is inserted “if he has been absent from all meetings of the Board for”.
5. In regulation 10 of the principal Regulations (functions)–
(a)in paragraph (2) for the words “imposed on it by these Regulations” there is substituted –
“imposed on it by the National Health Service (General Dental Services) (Scotland) Regulations 1996”(3);
(b)after paragraph (2) there is inserted–
“(3) The Board shall provide such information as a Health Board or primary care NHS trust may require of it.”.
SUSAN C DEACON
A member of the Scottish Executive
St Andrew’s House,
3rd September 1999
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: