- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
19. (1) On the application of any person aggrieved by the grant of consent, the court may make an order reducing the consent where it is satisfied that the consent was given contrary to whichever of regulation 15(3) or 17(7) applies in the case or that the interests of the applicant have been substantially prejudiced by a failure to comply with any other requirement of these Regulations.
(2) An application to the court under this regulation shall be made within 6 weeks from the date of publication of the decision in accordance with regulation 16(b) or 17(8)(b).
(3) The court may by interim order, pending the determination of an application under this regulation, suspend the operation of the consent on such terms as it may think fit.
(4) In this regulation “the court” means the Court of Session.