- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation and has not yet been made as a Scottish Statutory Instrument.
1. To determine the proportion of the housing support grants payable to Shetland Islands Council, the total of the amounts specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 is deducted from the total of the amounts specified in paragraphs 2 to 6.
2. Estimated loan charges due to be debited to the local authority’s housing revenue account for the year 2012‑2013 under paragraph 3(a) of Schedule 15 to the Housing (Scotland) Act 1987.
3. For supervision and management—
(a)£314.04 multiplied by the number of houses of the local authority; and
(b)where the local authority has a stock of houses not exceeding 3,000 a supplementary amount of £125.62 per house.
4. For repairs and maintenance, £1382.64 multiplied by the number of houses of the local authority.
5. Estimated rents lost because of unlet houses.
6. Estimated other miscellaneous expenditure which may properly be debited to the local authority’s housing revenue account.
7. Rental income of £3152.88 multiplied by the number of houses of the local authority.
8. Estimated income other than rental income which may properly be credited to the local authority’s housing revenue account.
9. In this Schedule—
(a)“the number of houses of the local authority” means the estimate of the number of houses to which the housing revenue account of Shetland Islands Council, at 31st March 2012, relates; and
(b)any reference to any type of expenditure, charge or income which is estimated is a reference to such an estimate made by the Scottish Ministers.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Draft Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: