- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation. This draft has since been made as a Scottish Statutory Instrument: The London Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (Advertising and Trading) (Scotland) Regulations 2011 No. 458
17. (1) A person who has applied for an authorisation (“an applicant”) and is dissatisfied with the decision of the authoriser may request the Olympic Delivery Authority to review the decision of the authoriser.
(2) Such a request must—
(a)be in writing;
(b)include or be accompanied by such information or evidence as the applicant considers relevant; and
(c)be made within 21 days of the date on which the authoriser’s decision was communicated to the applicant.
(3) The Authority must review the authoriser’s decision within 21 days of receiving a request for review.
(4) On reviewing the authoriser’s decision, the Authority may—
(a)confirm the original decision; or
(b)substitute a new decision for the original decision.
(5) As soon as practicable after making a decision on the review, the Authority must send to the applicant written notice informing that person of the decision and the reasons for the decision.
(6) The decision of the Authority on the review is final.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Draft Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: