- Draft legislation
This is a draft item of legislation. This draft has since been made as a Scottish Statutory Instrument: The Licensing (Mandatory Conditions) (Scotland) Regulations 2007 No. 457
2. After paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, insert–
11. (1) The condition specified in this paragraph applies only in the case of premises on which alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises.
(2) There is to be displayed so that it is reasonably visible to customers entering the premises a sign of at least A4 size which–
(a)states that persons under the age of 18 are not permitted on the premises; or
(b)states that such persons are permitted on the premises or on such parts of the premises as are specified on the sign.
12. (1) The condition specified in this paragraph applies only in the case of premises–
(a)which are not–
(iii)a moveable structure; or
(iv)used wholly or mainly for the purposes referred to in section 125(1);
(b)on which alcohol is sold for consumption on the premises; and
(c)to which children under the age of 5 are to be admitted.
(2) There are to be on the premises facilities for baby changing which are to be accessible to persons of either gender.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Draft Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: