- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Welfare of Animals (2011 Act) (Commencement and Transitional Provisions No.2) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012.
(2) In this Order “the Act” means The Welfare of Animals Act (Northern Ireland) 2011.
2. The day appointed for the coming into operation of—
(a)the provisions of the Act specified in Schedule 1; and
(b)Section 57(2) of and Schedule 5 to the Act insofar as may relate to the statutory provisions listed in Schedule 2,
is the 2nd day of April 2012.
3. The Welfare of Animals Act (Northern Ireland) 1972(1) is hereby repealed to the extent specified in Schedule 3.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development on 30th March 2012.
A senior officer of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: