- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Statutory Rules of Northern Ireland
24th March 2011
(1) under Article 90(9) of the Industrial Relations (Northern Ireland) Order 1992(1) (“the 1992 Order”) the Agency may from time to time revise the whole or any part of a Code of Practice issued by it;
(2) in pursuance of Article 90(9) of the 1992 Order the Agency proposed to revise the whole of the Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures which came into effect on 3rd April 2005;
(3) in pursuance of Article 90(3) of the 1992 Order the Agency prepared and published in draft a revised Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures (“the draft Code”) and considered any representations made to it about the draft Code, and modified it accordingly;
(4) in pursuance of article 90(4) of the 1992 Order the Agency transmitted the draft Code to the Department for Employment and Learning;
(5) in pursuance of article 90(4)(a) of the 1992 Order the Department for Employment and Learning(2) approved the draft Code and laid it before the Assembly, and the statutory period beginning on the day the draft Code was laid before the Assembly, has elapsed;
(6) in pursuance of article 90(7) of the 1992 Order, the Assembly having passed no resolution under Article 90(6) that no further proceedings shall be taken on the draft Code, the Agency is issuing the Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures in the form of the draft Code;
The Department for Employment and Learning makes the following Order in exercise of the powers conferred by Articles 90(7) and (17) and 107(3) of the Industrial Relations (Northern Ireland) Order 1992(), now vested in it(3).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Rule and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Rule accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Statutory Rule or Draft Northern Ireland Statutory Rule laid before the UK Parliament during the suspension of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: