- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Pensions (2008 No. 2 Act) (Commencement No. 5) Order (Northern Ireland) 2011.
(2) In this Order “the Act” means the Pensions (No. 2) Act (Northern Ireland) 2008.
2. (1) The following provisions of the Act shall come into operation on 16th March 2011—
(a)section 63 (objectives of the Regulator); and
(b)section 99 (charges in respect of pension sharing etc.) for the purpose only of conferring the power to make regulations.
(2) The provisions of the Act specified in the Schedule shall come into operation, in so far as they are not already in operation, on 6th April 2011.
Sealed with the Official Seal of the Department for Social Development on 15th March 2011
A senior officer of the Department for Social Development
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: