- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Regulation 4 (1)
1. A statement of the overall aims and objectives of the agency
2. The name and address of the registered provider, the responsible individual and the manager.
3. Any conditions for the time being in force in relation to the registration of the registered person under Part III of the Order.
4. The relevant qualifications and experience of the manager.
5. The relevant qualifications and experience of the staff working for the purpose of the agency, including details of registration with any relevant professional regulatory body.
6. The organisational structure of the agency.
7. The system in place to monitor and evaluate the provision of services to ensure that the services provided by the agency are effective and the quality of those services is of an appropriate standard.
8. The procedures for recruiting, preparing, assessing and approving prospective adopters.
9. The arrangements for dealing with complaints.
10. The name, address and telephone number of the RQIA.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: