- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11.—(1) This Article applies for the purpose of IBB’s functions under this Order.
(2) A person who holds records of convictions or cautions for the use of police forces generally must make those records available to IBB.
(3) In its consideration as to whether a person should be included in the children’s barred list IBB shall consider the information specified in paragraph (4).
(4) The information is any information that it receives in relation to the person from whatever source or of whatever nature.
(5) In its consideration as to whether a person should be included in the adults’ barred list IBB shall consider the information specified in paragraph (6).
(6) The information is any information that—
(a)it receives by virtue of Article 4(3) in its application to the provisions set out in Article 4(10)(b);
(b)it has considered in relation to its consideration as to whether the person should be included in the children’s barred list.
(7) Paragraphs (3) and (5) do not, without more information, require IBB to give a person the opportunity to make representations as to why that person should not be included in a barred list.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Rule and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Rule accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Northern Ireland Statutory Rule or Draft Northern Ireland Statutory Rule laid before the UK Parliament during the suspension of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: