- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
23. (1) Paragraph 3 of Schedule 2 to the 2007 Order is amended in accordance with paragraph (2).
(2) After sub-paragraph 3(2) insert—
“(3) But premises on which a person acts as child minder or provides day care are not relevant childcare premises if the premises are the home of a parent of at least one child to whom the day care or child minding is provided.
(4) For the purposes of paragraph (3) “parent” includes any person who has parental responsibility for a child or who has care of a child.
(5) “Parental responsibility” has the same meaning as in the Children Order(1).”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: