- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
(which are not listed in Part II of Annex IV to Directive 2006/88)
|Infection with Gyrodactylus salaris||Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar), rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss), Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus), North American brook trout (S.fontinalis), grayling (Thymallus thymallus), North American lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush), and brown trout (Salmo trutta). Other species of fish on sites where any of the above species are present shall also be considered as susceptible species.|
|Bacterial kidney disease||Fish belonging to the family Salmonidae.|
|Spring viraemia of carp||Bighead carp (Aristichthys nobilis), goldfish (Carassius auratus), crucian carp (C.carassius), grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus), common carp and koi carp (Cyprinus carpio), silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix), sheatfish (Silurus glanis) and tench (Tinca tinca).|
1. The Diseases of Fish Act (Northern Ireland) 1967 (1) is repealed.
2. Article 3(4) of the Fisheries Amendment (Northern Ireland) Order 1981 (2) is repealed.
3. The Diseases of Fish (Control) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1996 (3) are revoked.
4. The Fish Health Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1998 (4) are revoked.
5. The Diseases of Fish (Control) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2002 (5) are revoked.
6. The Fish Health (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2005 (6) are revoked.
7. In Schedule 2 to the Foyle and Carlingford Fisheries (Northern Ireland) Order 2007(7), paragraph 4 is repealed.
8. The Fish Health (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2008(8) are revoked.
9. In Schedule 1 to the Public Authorities (Reform) Act (Northern Ireland) 2009 (9), in Part 2, paragraph 4 is repealed.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: