- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. Article 47 (Enforcement of certain community orders)
2. Article 48 (Enforcement of certain youth justice orders)
3. Article 49 (Interpretation)
4. Article 50 (Guidance to agencies on assessing and managing certain risks to the public)
5. Article 51 (Review of arrangements and report on functions)
6. In Schedule 6 (Repeals) Part 1 the entry relating to Schedule 2 to the Criminal Justice (Northern Ireland) Order 1996.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: