- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Northern Ireland Statutory Rules are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. Article 34 (Breach of licensing for sexual offenders).
2. Article 52 (Causing death, or grievous bodily injury, by careless or inconsiderate driving).
3. Article 53 (Causing death, or grievous bodily injury, by driving; unlicensed, disqualified or uninsured drivers).
4. Article 55 (Driving without insurance).
5. Article 56 (Driving while disqualified).
6. Article 57 (Failure to stop vehicle).
7. Article 58 (Furious driving).
8. Article 59 (Power to require specimens of breath at roadside or at hospital).
9. Article 62 (Meaning of driving without due care and attention).
10. Article 63 (Extension of offence under Article 14 of the 1995 Order).
11. Article 64 (Alternative verdict on unsuccessful manslaughter prosecution).
12. Article 73 (Removal of requirement to appoint medical officers).
13. Article 74 (Abolition of right of justice of the peace to visit prisons).
14. Article 90 (Increase of maximum sentences for offences relating to knives, weapons, etc.).
15. Article 91 (Driving disqualification for any offence).
16. Article 102(2) (Repeals) to the extent necessary to bring into operation the repeals specified in paragraph 17.
17. In Schedule 6 (Repeals) Part 3 the entries in respect of
(a)The Prison Act (Northern Ireland) 1953 (1) in so far as it repeals the words “medical officers” in section 2(2), and section 19,
(b)The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994(2),
(c)The Justice (Northern Ireland) Act 2002(3).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: