- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) Table A is amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 1 (interpretation) omit the definition of “the Order” and insert the following definition—
““the Order” means the Companies (Northern Ireland) Order 1986 including any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force and any provisions of the Companies Act 2006(1) for the time being in force;”.
(3) Regulation 36 (general meetings) ceases to have effect.
(4) In regulation 37 (general meetings)—
(a)after the words “proceed to convene” omit the words “an extraordinary” and insert the word “a”.
(b)after the first reference to “general meeting” omit the words “for a date not later than eight weeks after receipt of the requisition” and insert the words “in accordance with the provisions of the Order”.
(5) Regulation 53 (proceedings at general meetings) ceases to have effect.
(6) In regulation 117 (winding up) after the words “with the sanction of” omit the words “an extraordinary” and insert the words “a special”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: