- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. (1) For Article 10(1)(c) there shall be substituted the following sub-paragraph—
“(c)to supply electricity to any premises.”
(2) For Article 10(2) there shall be substituted the following paragraphs—
“(2) A licence under Article 10(1)(c) may authorise the holder to supply electricity—
(a)to any premises;
(b)only to premises specified in the licence, or to premises of a description so specified; or
(c)only to any premises situated in a specified area, or to premises of a specified description which are so situated.
(2A) The grantor may, with the consent of the holder of a supply licence, modify terms included in the licence in pursuance of paragraph (2) so as to extend or restrict the premises to which the licence holder may give a supply of electricity.”
(3) In Article 10(3) the words “or extension” shall be deleted.
(4) For Article 10(7) and (8) there shall be substituted—
“(7) As soon as practicable after granting a licence, the Department shall send a copy of the licence to the Authority and, in the case of a licence under paragraph (1)(b), to any licence holder under that sub-paragraph whose interests may be affected by the grant.
(8) As soon as practicable after granting any licence under paragraph (1)(b) the Authority shall send a copy of the licence to any licence holder under that sub-paragraph whose interests may be affected by the grant.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: