- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Section 50 (Law Commission).
2. Section 51 (Duties of Commission).
3. Section 52 (Reports etc.).
4. Section 84(1) (Assembly Acts about judiciary, law officers and prosecutions).
5. Schedule 9 (Law Commission).
6. In Schedule 12 (minor and consequential amendments) –
(a)paragraphs 3, 4, and 5;
(b)paragraphs 7, 8, and 9; and
(c)paragraphs 63 and 64 insofar as not already in force.
7. In Schedule 13 (repeals and revocations) the entries in respect of—
(a)the Law Commissions Act 1965(1);
(b)the Northern Ireland Assembly Disqualification Act 1975(2); and
(c)the Legal Aid, Advice and Assistance (Northern Ireland) Order 1981(3) insofar as it extends to Article 34 of that Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: