- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. The name of the scheme.
6. The name of the operator and, where the operator is a partnership, the names of all the partners.
7. The address and telephone number of the registered office of the operator or, if not a company, the principal place of business of the operator, and, if more than one, all the operators.
8. The address for service of notices if different from that referred to in paragraph 7 above.
9. The names and addresses of the registered offices, or, where the members of the scheme are not companies, the principal places of business, of the scheme’s members.
10. Full particulars of the agreement for the constitution of the scheme including any rules or regulations to be observed by its members.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: